Monday, February 01, 2016

$10 Free from Ibotta

Earn $10 Free from Ibotta


Ibotta is one of my new favorite apps, I literally get paid for my normal shopping trips! Ibotta is a rebate app, which means you can submit your receipts for everyday purchases and they give you money back.  I've only had Ibotta for a few weeks now and already have over $25 in rebates that I can redeem for gift cards or through Paypal for cash.  In just a few easy steps you can be earning money back too:

1. Download the App
Download the Ibotta app, available on iOS and Android. The app is required to submit a receipt.
2. Unlock Rebates
Before you go shopping, unlock cash rewards on great products by completing simple tasks.
3. Go Shopping
Buy the products you’ve unlocked at any supported store
4. Verify Your Purchases
Scan your product barcodes, then submit a photo of your receipt.
5. Get Cash
You’ll have the cash deposited into your Ibotta account within 48 hours.


Download the app today and receive $10 just for signing up!
Use my referral code: baevkci or link to be my Teammate, let's earn more together!
The bigger your team, the faster you earn. Connect your Facebook account in the Ibotta mobile app and your friends will automatically join your team. The more friends on your team, the easier it is to earn your Teamwork bonuses, each and every month.

No comments: