Tuesday, January 03, 2012

The Slice Safety Cutter


The Slice Safety Cutter
I was given a chance to test out and review the Slice Safety Cutter over the holiday season, and boy it was helpful! With the slogan "Slice™ Safety Cutter - Great for Couponers!", I was excited to see just how great it was. 



"The Slice™ Safety Cutter is the most versatile tool you'll ever own. Features a finger-friendly microscopic ceramic blade that's quick, easy and a safe substitute for scissors or traditional safety knives. Slice Safety Cutters are perfect for scrap-booking, clipping recipes, coupons and news articles, removing shrink-wrap, opening CDs, DVDs, plastic packaging, and more. Includes a built-in magnet and key-ring hole.
- Ceramic blade lasts longer than steel
- Stays sharp and never rusts
- Built-in magnet and key-ring hole
- Rubberized non-slip finish
- Finger-Friendly™ Design
- For left- and right-handers
Perfect for Couponers!" - Description from Slice Products




As a couponer I was a very curious if all these claims were true, anything to make clipping coupons faster is great in my book. When I first received the Slice Safety Cutter I tried it out on a few sheets of printed coupons, it just glided over the paper and I have a nice clean cut. I then tested the blade to see if it really was harmless to a person's skin, and with a 2 year old in the house this is very important. I ran my finger over the blade multiple times, and never did it hurt or cut. I was very happy with this so far, but wanted to see how much it really could do.
I opened boxes, DVD's, packaged toys and more! This was a great tool to have around on Christmas with two kids wanting there toys opened right away! However I did find that it's best to stick to one sheet of paper at a time and it will not cut through cardboard or other think materials, the blade is very small.
As a couponer this neat little tool is how small it is, you can fit it right into your purse, wallet or pocket if needed. You can take it to the store with you and cut the coupon you need right there and then, no more folding and tearing only to mess up and tear the coupon. I also loved how there is a built in magnet to stick it right on the fridge and a little key ring hole so you always know where it is!

At just $5.99 each, this is a MUST HAVE for anyone that coupons, scrapbooks, does crafts, or just as a helpful tool around the house. 


 I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. 

1 comment:

Just a Marketing Mom said...

Love your blog! Following you from www.justamarketingmom.com.