Monday, December 26, 2011

X Out

X-Out

Another great product in my VoxBox from Influenster, X Out is a new one-step acne treatment from the makers of Proactive!





X Out gives you 3 application methods to choose from:
  1. Spot Treatment
  2. Face Mask
  3. Scrub







When testing X Out I tried all 3 methods and though all worked great, I think my favorite method was the scrub. Scrubbing was quickest and made my face feel the cleanest. X Out worked great on my skin, it cleared up most blemishes and kept my face oil free. The only problem I found was it dried out my skin a little too much at times, I think a little moisturizer will fix that.

"X Out™ works to lift away the dirt and grime that can clog pores.  The Wash-In Treatment also leaves behind powerful medicine to help keep pores clean.  Learn more and purchase at XOut.com.  X Out is sold as a 30-day supply and comes with a bonus Shine Control product to help you fight oil all day for $19.95."

No comments: