Monday, December 26, 2011

NYC New York Color

NYC New York Color

My VoxBox from Influenster also included NYC New York Color Liquid Lipshine.
"A beauty-editor favorite is Liquid Lipshine ($2.49). It has pure pigments that created a 3-D gloss effect. Vitamin E provides shine and a moisturizing feel. The formula is non-sticky, super shiny & soft. Available in 10 on-trend shades from neutral nudes, to berries & fuchsias. Start shopping for NYC at these stores nearest you: Walmart, Target, Rite Aid, CVS, Family Dollar, Duane Reade, Kmart, HEB, and others.  Visit newyorkcolor.com to check out all shades and fun products from New York Color!"


I have just recently begun to wear make-up and I'm very picky with what I think looks good on me. I'm not normally a fan of the nude colors, but I really enjoyed the NYC gloss. It was quick and easy to apply, smelled good, and doesn't have a gross taste to it like many lip colors do. It's a tad stickier then I'd like, but all in all I think that this is a great product and will be using it again!

No comments: