Tuesday, January 03, 2012

EdenFantasys *adult*

*Please be advised that this post and links in this post contain adult content*
EdenFantasys - the sex shop you can trust

EdenFantasys really is a shop you can trust. A few months ago I made my first purchase from EdenFantasys.com and even though I wasn't buying anything "naughty" I was nervous about buying from a sex shop. I must say I was VERY please with my purchase and the delivery of the products. If you are at all worried about privacy when it comes to ordering from an adult shop, let me assure you EdenFantasys is extremely discrete. They ship all items to you in a plain, unmarked box and no where on the box will it say anything about where it is coming from. The return address is simply labeled as "Web Merchant". I was also extremely happy with the shipping time, I received all orders within days of ordering, which is great time for most websites.



EdenFantasys has an array of items to choose from, yes they have sex toys, but they have numerous other items as well. Some of these items include:

Lingerie, Costumes, Clothing and Accessories-




Bath and Body, Massage, Makeup, Skin care and Fragrances 





So whether you are looking to pamper yourself, go out for a night on the town or spend the night in with your partner, EdenFantasys.com has something for you.






Sex toys - EdenFantasys adult toys store

No comments: