Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Tiny Prints Holiday Cards

Tiny Prints Holiday Cards
Tiny Prints has a great selection of beautiful cards, invitations, announcements and many other printed materials for any occasion. As we approach the Holiday season more people are thinking about purchasing greeting cards to send to their loved ones and Tiny Prints has just what you need.

This season they have many choices for Christmas and holiday greeting cards including my favorite Ornament Cards. These cards are the perfect gift for grandparents and relatives that can be use for years to come as an ornament for the tree. I LOVE the Rainbow styles with all the bright colors perfect for those super cute pictures of all the kids!



I know which ones I'll be ordering, now all I need is the perfect picture of my daughter to put on them, What's your favorite card? Go choose your's now  and you'll receive them with plenty of time to send them out to everyone special to you this holiday season.

No comments: