Tuesday, November 01, 2011

Maybelline Baby Lips & Lots of Lashes

Maybelline Baby Lips & Lots of Lashes
 BzzAgent Campaign
I was recently invited to the Maybelline Baby Lips & Lots of Lashes Campaign from BzzAgent.
Maybelline has a few new products, Baby Lips, a moisterizing lip balm with SPF 20 and Great Lashes Lots of Lashes Mascara, the same great mascara with a new and improved brush.
Great Lashes Lots of Lashes Mascara



"America's favorite mascara even after 40 years, now with a heart-shaped brush. 
 A Great Lash innovation. 
Lots of volume. No clumps, no mess. "


Baby Lips SPF 20 Moisturizing Lip Balm 




"No more basic lip balm 
Lip renew formula and 8-hr hydration for visibly renewed lips in 4 weeks. 
Clinical care for baby-soft lips. "



I will be doing a full blog review as soon as I receive my BzzKit, but until then learn more about Maybelline and all their great product on there website maybelline.com or on Facebook facebook.com/maybelline.
After that if you're not already a BzzAgent, make sure you head over to BzzAgent.com, get your chance to join great campaigns and try new products like this :)

2 comments:

blessedchick said...

I wanted to be in this campaign but unfortunately I wasnt chosen this time. Hope you enjoy the products. Following you now would love the follow back.

Lisa
http://blessedchick-trythis.blogspot.com

Mom Knows Best said...

sounds like a great product.\
I followed you fromshe speaks society please follow me momknowsbest15.blogspot.com